JP-80×0, the first decent MIDI & SysEx AU/VSTi editor-librarian plug-in for Mac and Windows users. You ever wanted to control, automate & work with your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 by the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins? Now it’s possible with our Editor-Librarian plug-in that allows you to get your Hardware connected into your DAW. JP-80×0 will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 automatically once you open your project. The only thing you need to worry, is that you power-up your JP-8000 / JP-8080 synth. This plug-in is great even if your JP-8000 / JP-8080 is broken = knobs & sliders not working.
- Connect your Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 directly into your DAW
- Edit almost every parameter of your synth from the plug-in (AudioUnit or VSTi)
- If you move / click any parameter from JP, you can see it changing directly from in the plug-in window
- Automate almost every parameter within your DAW
- Edit both layers from the plugin individually or link layers together
- You can scroll thru your JP’s Performance library within the plug-in (U:11-U:88)
- You can send the parameters from the plug-in to your synthesizers Temp buffer or Store them
- When you open the project with the plug-in, all of the parameters are automatically sent to JP
- Load and Save performance banks to / from your HDD
- Save patches directly to your JP-8000 / JP-8080 from the plug-in.
- JP-8000 incompatible parameters marked with **
What it won’t do:
- Transmit any audio
- Voice modulator and velocity parameters are not available. (you can edit them from your synth)
- External audio inputs not selectable. (you can edit this from your synth)
Known limitations in Windows:
- As part of Windows operating system and it’s structure, it’s not possible to share same midi devices between different apps, so you need to disable those midi ports from your DAW that you want to use with our plug-in. More info HERE
Pricing: 50.00 EUR – Lifetime updates.
Availability: NOW !!
Version 2.0 announcement
Set Patch Name
- JP-80×0 Editor plug-in for VSTi and AU format (32 & 64 bit PC & Intel MAC)
- Mystery Islands Roland JP-80×0 “Always Alive” soundset .MDP (plug-in format)
- Alan Marcero’s Roland JP-80×0 soundset .MDP (plug-in format)
- Roland JP-8000 / JP-8080 Presets in .MDP (plug-in format)
- JP-80×0 Plugin Quick start manual
- Not possible to register.
- Not possible to automate.
- Not possible to load or save banks.
There is an support forum for JP-80×0 editor which can be found here
After purchasing the product, you will receive registrable plug-in download link and the license key to register your software! If you haven’t received link with-in 24 hours, check your spam folder!
This package includes “Roland JP-80×0 Always Alive Soundset” :-)