Access Virus Editor & Librarian plug-in version TWO is in the making. We are very excited to show off some user interface updates so you know what to expect and we worked a lot to make the connection between the Access Virus synthesizer and the Access VirusHC Editor even tighter.
With version 2, you will get:
- Resizable User Interface (scaled down or up).
- Eight (8!!) new skins to choose from (requires project reload to take effect).
- Compatibility with latest Windows and macOS.
- New multimode mixer view with more focused control sets.
- Easier access to global parameters than the previous version.
- Librarian update can now handle unlimited patch banks with deeper sub-folder management.
- Librarian update to handle requests and patches with better way.
- Faster data transmission to hardware unit.
- Complete framework rewrite from previous version.
- User Manual in PDF and online format.
- Free update if you already have Access VirusHC purchased!
- .. and more to be announced.
Access Virus Editor & Librarian plug-in screenshots (work in progress!)
Access Virus A / B themed look
Access Virus Classic themed look
Access Virus C themed look
Access Virus Indigo themed look
Access Virus TI mk1 themed look
Access Virus TI mk2 themed look
Access Virus TI Snow themed look
Our legacy VirusHC themed look
As you can see from the images above, there is a flavor for everyone to use! Even if you have a Virus TI 2 Desktop, you can use the Virus A skin if that is your thing.
Currently our schedule says that this version might be ready within few weeks. We don’t want to promise too much, as schedules changes quite rapidly during these times.
So, scroll down further more and join our mailing list to get notified first hand when the Access Virus Editor update is available!
Learn More about the Access VirusHC AudioUnit & VST Editor / Librarian plug-in: https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/access-virushc-audiounit-vsti-editor-librarian-plug-in/
Support and documents can be found from the support pages here: https://docs.mysteryislands-music.com/ – keep in mind, you need separate account for the support pages to post in forums or to comment our content in there!
Again, every feedback is much appreciated and we look forward hearing your thoughts! :-)