Finally we made break through with Access VirusHC Update version 1.5.6!
It was long in the makes, but we are very happy with this release. First of all, it should not crash (fingers crossed eh?). Well, we were not able to bring it down any more. Anyway, here is the list of changes:
Version 1.5.6 / 2018-09-15
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where Pitch, Aftertouch and other controls were not passed through the plug-in.
- [Improvement] Made some minor core changes to make the MIDI stream work a bit more light weight.
Version 1.5.5 / 2018-09-15
- [New] Added experimental MIDI clock generator AND advanced MIDI filtering options to VirusHC plug-in. Advanced MIDI settings can be accessed from Multi Mode & Patch Browser tabs. Button appears right above our logo in the bottom right corner.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where FX was not recalled properly on pre-TI models after project was opened.
- [Fixed] Tempo data should now synchronize with Virus on project recall and while initializing plug-in.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where DAW would crash when resetting all notes.
- [Fixed] Adjusted some MIDI out detection booleans to make sure MIDI connection is alive.
Below you can see how the new Advanced MIDI Settings view looks like.
And the location of the Advanced MIDI Settings button (bottom right corner).
Read More about Access VirusHC Editor & Librarian plug-in: https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/access-virushc-audiounit-vsti-editor-librarian-plug-in/
Read More about the Changes in this release version: https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/forums/topic/access-virushc-change-log/
Use the forum to report any bugs found! This will be the last major update to the VirusHC until we have our new GUI ready. New GUI is 1500×757 pixels, so if you find anything from this version which would require a fix, please let us know asap :)