Virus|HC AU / VSTi plug-in update v1.1.6
This new update is a major release, which you should download and update as soon as possible! Currently reported issues fixed :-) (at least in our test systems).
Additions and fixes since v1.1.0
- [Fixed] Renamed envelope names for Virus TI. Amplifier renamed to Filter in dropdown menu.
- [Fixed] Updated outgoing multi data which didn’t match the data set on plugin user interface. This caused parts being set to muted on project reload.
- [Fixed] Resolved a problem where sound was altered up on project reload.
- [Fixed] Resolved a problem where sysex checksum was miscalculated on models prior to TI.
- [Fixed] If patches are changed from hardware, patch data will be updated to the plugin user interface as well.
- [Fixed] Revised the way how incoming sysex data was checked. This update has a huge impact in cases where patch data was missing on whole bank request.
- [Fixed] Updated Filter Cutoff 1 and Filter Cutoff 2 link behavior. If link is on, Filter Cutoff 2 now behaves as offset just like in hardware.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where multi name was not saved as supposed to.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where patch bank names were not updated if empty slots were located inside the midi file. Empty slots are now empty within the librarian as well.
- [New] Added function to read midi and sysex files from subfolders.
- [New] Automation parameter names are updated. Layer renamed to part and every part has a identifier to indicate which part parameter is used. For example:  Filter 1 Cutoff 1.
- [Fixed] Filter and Vocoder parameter link options updated.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where vocoder parameters didn’t work as expected.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where envelope velocity and resonance velocity sensitivity knobs didn’t work as expected.
- [Note] Removed effect mix knob from delay section, because the knob was actually used for phaser mix.
- [New] Link functions between knobs completely rewritten.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where plugin would crash if patch file name is longer than 32 characters.
Current product owners can get their copy from my account page.
Where is the virushc v1.1.6 download ???
Upgraded it to version 1.1.7 after few bugs were reported :) If you purchased, check my account and if not, try the demo here and scroll down to downloads section.
If you can’t find the download from your account, send me an email at email@example.com with your order number.