[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Perhaps the greatest yet update is here: Store single patches from current part to Librarian? YES. Now it is a lot easier and more fun to create your own custom banks from the patches you create yourself. This update also addresses several other bugs, functions and such. See list below :-)[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- [New] Added option to save single patches from plugin part to librarian.
- [Fixed] Arp was set to off on VirusTI under certain circumstances.
- [Update] Outgoing SysEx chunk changed up on plugin load. Data now matches the model selected on “multi settings” tab.
- [Update] Depth & contrast added to the “selected model” color.
- [Fixed] Resolved an issue, where banks were not readable by the plugin if hardware Device ID was bigger than 0.
- [Fixed] Resolved an issue, where plugin graphics didn’t update according to hardware data under certain circumstances.
- [Update] Host tempo sync adjustments.
- [New] Local off message is sent to hardware up on plugin initialization & up on project recall.
- [New] Updated Windows virtual MIDI driver.
- [Update] VirusTI can be used via USB on MAC, but only for MIDI and SysEx streams. Windows not tested.
- [Fixed] When FM Amount was moved from the hardware, the whole daw crashed.
- [Fixed] Requesting and sending data works as expected.
- [Fixed] Delay modes were not displayed properly in TI-series viruses.
- [Fixed] Part volume sliders work as expected.
- [Fixed] Librarian now works in Windows platforms as it should. No more empty slots after saving your favorite bank / requested bank.
- [New] Added RAM A-D and Rom A-Z slots to librarian page for TI models.
- [Update] Improved the whole patch receiving scenario to make it faster and smoother.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]As usual, updates can be downloaded from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/my-account/ AND product support can be found in https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/support-center/ which works with your store login credentials![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
View Access Virus|HC product details and download the latest demo for Mac and Windows compatible operating systems.