Access VirusHC update v1.5.1 is available now. We added new things, things that were highly requested.
- Randomizer – You can now freely randomize any part you wish.
- Section Locks – Compine together with Randomizer and you can keep some of the best settings of the randomized or even the current preset. If section locks are toggle on, patches sent from librarian will have your parts locked in place.
- Better UI – We made some small adjustment to the user interface. We know there are a lot people asking for a bigger User interface, but at this time and due the last update issues, we were not able to ship it with this release.
- MIDI / SysEx state LEDs per part – Now you can see per part which part is receiving data.
- Librarian menu improvement – You can now toggle + or – to choose next or previous bank from the dropdown list, without having to open the menu.
- Librarian Bank Edit Menu – revised to keep multi data and single data requests on their segments. Multi bank menu actions can be seen when Single Patches / Multi Bank Files button is toggled.
- The best is the last one isn’t it? Limit bank view by categories. We made our own way to display all categories in the dropdown menu. Check it out!
- time-out issues should be resolved. In some cases, even though the cables and midi interface was ok, plug-in indicated that it was not able to make the connection.
- Semitone should behave as expected when knob is moved from hardware.
- and some other stuff :)
Using Randomizer and Section Locks together:
This short video shows how to use section locks together with randomizer function. Powerful combination and you can use section locks even when you browse presets from librarian or from hardware.
Category Filter in action
You can now limit your bank view by categories. This is highly requested function so we made our own. This is better. Less clicking and selecting option back and forth. Just toggle on the filter and browse banks nicely created by the patch category statuses.
New sleek UI?
This is not yet the 4k-friendly version like we mentioned earlier. We wanted to fix living bugs first and then focus on the user interface when the core is healthy. We sure hope it is now!
Anyway, we added some new elements like part midi / sysex data indicators, took off the removable rack ears and added new button styles and some more. We will start working on the 4k and 5k user interfaces quite soon.
https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after you login. :)
Check product details:
Thanks for supporting us and reporting any bugs you’ve found. Without your support, this would not be possible :) Have a great winter holidays, we are moving forward to fix more plugins and develop new ones!