Hey folks! It’s been absolutely crazy month here in our office. In fact, today, we are releasing new product: Waldorf PulseX Editor & Librarian plug-in for Waldorf Pulse / Waldorf Pulse+ models!
I know, it does not say Pulse 2, but, we are going to release Pulse 2 version later on, since it is a lot different to first generation Pulse unit. But that is not all the good news! Our PulseX Editor CAN IMPORT Pulse 2 presets & banks! (YESSSS). With the one or two exceptions: Oscillator waveforms & filter modes.
We are yet improving our PulseX Editor import functions, but it should be pretty much there. Anyway, BETA (erhm, it should be fully functional) version is out now and ready to roll!
During this month (February 2019), PulseX Editor will be on intro / beta sale at 19.95€ + VAT instead or 29.95€ + VAT. We are also going to launch Valentine’s Day SALE, but that comes in few days time and does not affect PulseX pricing.
Here are the screenshots
Download the DEMO from the product page (link below) and give it a go. It is very straight forward to use and I wrote two tracks with it while making the plug-in :-) We have some more news to spread out during this month, but let the dust settle down first..
As usual, if you find any trouble with the plug-in, head down to our forums and ask questions in appropriate section or start a chat with us.
Clavia Nord Lead 1/2/2X Editor & Librarian has been updated to version 2.0.5. We already published version 2.0.4, but we found out that it was still malfunctioning with Nord 1 models.
Here is the change log in short and you can always follow the change log in the NL2xR forums :
Version 2.0.5 / 2019-01-30
* [Fixed] Nord Lead 1 / Nord Rack 1 integration fixes.
Version 2.0.4 / 2019-01-30
* [New] Resize-able GUI. User can now make the GUI smaller or bigger. This is using scaling method at the moment, so the quality might not be the best, but it fits on most of the screens. * [New] Advanced MIDI Filters page added. User can now filter MIDI messages from DAW or Hardware ports. Button to Advanced MIDI Settings -> Performance Settings tab. * [New] Experimental MIDI clock generator added. This is not accurate by all means, we just want to see how it works out! If it is decent, we will keep it in. * [New] All Sounds off message is sent to dedicated slot or all slots if needed. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where popup menu for program selection crashed DAW if none was selected. * [Fixed] Solo switch now sends full arrangement data to Nord where other channels are set to OFF stage. * [Fixed] Some small changes to control display to avoid displaying values for parameters which do not have name in it. This caused crash in some cases. * [Fixed] Plugin validation should work without hick-ups. * [Fixed] Plugin memory usage reduced -> Faster load time. * [Fixed] Data request or write cancel works as expected. * [Fixed] Save As … and Overwrite works as expected. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where program names from librarian was shown in the program dropdown menu when plug-in was launched. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where Global MIDI channel was set to 16 when plug-in was launched. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where Performance program number was stuck in 0 when selecting performances from performance dropdown menu. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where bank selection was reset after clicking Overwrite. * [Fixed] Resolved issue where wrong layer was shown in the plug-in GUI when clicking performance settings tab on / off. * [Fixed] Bank names are now sorted Alphabetically up on folder scanning. Note that if bank name has capitals in it, they are threatened with higher priority. * [Fixed] Various other issues.
You can download the updated DEMO version from the NL2xR product page or if you already bought the plug-in, you can download the FULL version from Downloads page.
If you find something is off with the plug-in, please drop us a line in the NL2xR forums (link above) and let us know what is going on.
We have been extremely busy over the December / January and we haven’t had a chance to post recent update news about our products. Well, this post will change things around!
Before we go to details of product updates, Novaline Music has started to provide help in the forums for Plug-in related questions etc. We have a team of dedicated beta-testers who will check our plug-ins through & reports the found issues back to us. That being said, if you find a bug, please post a bug report in the forums.
Right, moving on. So, below is a short summary of the plug-in update stages to-date. We are going to push another update for microKxR today, but it does not affect to workflow – just cosmetic changes :-)
What we’ve done so far for the plug-ins above: Librarian Search functions are built in and working. GUI is resize-able in all plug-ins. And of course some major bug fixes but you’ll have to read the change logs for yourself! MS2KxR got a facelift with two different GUIs and entirely re-worked framework. We think the MS2KxR plug-in looks gorgeous! There is additional 20€ off from MS2KxR until Feb 1st 2019 so go and get it.
Product updates in the works!
We are working at the moment to deliver next updates for Clavia NL2xR, Waldorf qXr and Waldorf microQxR plug-ins. These plug-ins will have the latest framework technology we have in our plug-ins, like search functions in librarian and GUI resize etc. There has been a lot bugs reported, so we are doing our absolute best to deliver better product version asap.
Speaking of Waldorf plug-ins, we are also going to provide our classy plug-in for Waldorf Pulse / Pulse+ models later this year (1st generation Pulse models – Pulse 2 plug-in might land later on). There is one other surprise in our sleeves, but we are holding it until the curtain drops down!
As we have announced earlier, Clavia NL3xR plug-in will be finished this year and also a plug-in for Yamaha AN200 and maybe Korg Radias. If we get things done right, we will get plug-ins ready for Yamaha AN1x and Yamaha PLG150-AN as well!
Seraphic Music is going to release a brand new soundset for Waldorf Q-series. It sounds stunning and it is called “Q-Rious Soundset for Waldorf Q“. Even though it says Waldorf Q, you are able to import the soundset with bloX or microQxR plug-ins and enjoy the Q-sounds with your microQ or blofeld hardware. The sounds will not be exactly the same as we know by now, but they are pretty darn close. Check the demo below!
NAMM Show 2019 & Special Deal towards Waldorf plug-ins
NAMM 2019 is here again and we would love to be there too. Unfortunately we are tied up here in the office to develop and improve our products. If you are looking to get Waldorf bloX, qXr or microQxR plug-ins, now is your chance to save 33% on the selected topics. Just add the plug-in to cart and apply coupon ‘ nammshow2019 ‘ in cart page to get 33% off. Why Waldorf plug-ins? Well, our surprise is heavily related to Waldorf, hence the discount.
Thats all for now, we will publish another post soon where our surprise will be revealed so stay tuned ;-)
Waldorf bloX update closes in yet another milestone for Waldorf blofeld Editor & Librarian plug-in. In this update, we brought Patch search functions in librarian, resize-able GUI (requires plug-in / project restart) and some tweaks to overall data flow to make it work a bit quicker.
There are some reports in the forums where users are saying they can not import data in to librarian. If you experience any issues, please post them in the forums and we will have ’em fixed asap.
Here is the change log: (full change log page in the forums: https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/forums/topic/waldorf-blox-change-log/ )
Version 1.0.9 / 2018-12-26
* [New] Patch Librarian now includes search function. This is limited to single patch files (programs). You can toggle search window on by clicking the magnify glass in the middle section of the librarian view. Please note that letter size matters. * [New] Resize-able GUI. There are now three different size options available and we hope they work for you. We can not make the plug-in UI too small or too big with current framework, or the graphics will look dodgy as the images are scaled. * [Fixed] Sending programs and performances works a lot faster now.
Again, you can download the update from the downloads PAGE after login or if you want to try out the plug-in before buying:
Korg microKxR AudioUnit & VST plug-in has been updated to version 1.3.3 with several fixes and improvements. This update is available now and it is ready for Mac and PC users. Download the update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after login.
There was a nasty issue we overlooked on some of the non CC, MSB/LSB parameters which caused the sound go mental. This should be all good now, at least it worked here in-house while I was benchmarking it for the past 6 hours (ended up writing 8:53 trance-master piece hehe).
It still might have some odd bits here and there which I have overlooked, but as usual, I will fix the issues as they appear. Use the forum to post your findings and I will check them out there. I will not look for other forums – there is enough work to look from one place.
Anyway, here is the full list of changes & fixes:
Version 1.3.3 / 2018-12-22
* [New] Implemented search function. Now user can search librarian files for patches based on the search term. This is case sensitive and if results are found, they are shown in the lower patch selection list.
Version 1.3.2 / 2018-12-20
* [New] IF layer link switch is toggled on, both layers change their value as expected – Layer 1 is kept open. * [Fixed] When switching any of the non-CC or non-LSB/MSB knobs, buttons or menu items sound was completely messed up. * [Fixed] Program Change buttons work as expected. * [Fixed] Total Recall works as expected. * [Other] Removed EG2/GATE toggle switch and Filter & Amplifier Velo Sense knobs from the GUI as it did not work for microKorg. * [Other] Fastened up the patch change process if sent via the plug-in librarian to hardware.
Novation SNX has been updated to version 1.0.2. This is a big update for the SNX AudioUnit & VST Editor / Librarian plug-in, which is shipped with Library improvements, new features and bug fixes.
You can read more about the updates from the change log page. This update might not be compatible with previous version of the plug-in, but it is surely better in overall functions than previous version.
Customers can head down to downloads PAGE and download the latest version from there. Demo version is available at the product page and 32-bit installers are under downloads TAB.
As always, thanks for the support and keep posting the bugs to our forums. We are gonna take a look at each and every one of those.
Last week has been quite hectic with all non-work related stuff, but we are back now :)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends in the USA!
We have just released version 1.0.2 of our Novation Nova II / Novation Supernova II plug-in and it is… How can I say it, AWESOME!
LIBRARY SEARCH is now implemented and working!
NEW PLATINUM SKIN added so you can choose which one you prefer – magical blue or platinum.
RESIZE-ABLE GUI – This is done by scaling the 1.00 images, so it ain’t pretty, but it fits to smaller screens too!
And a lot more….
Here is the change log in full:
Version 1.0.2 / 2018-11-23
This version might have issues with backward compatibility – We are very sorry about that, but in order to keep our product updated, this was a mandatory step to take.
* [New] Patch Librarian now includes search function. This is limited to single patch files (programs). You can toggle search window on by clicking the magnify glass in the middle section of the librarian view. Please note that letter size matters. * [New] Resize-able GUI. There are now three different size options available and we hope they work for you. We can not make the plug-in UI too small or too big with current framework, or the graphics will look dodgy as the images are scaled. * [New] Platinum skin! User can now choose between Normal and Platinum themed skin. * [New] Two new section locks added: 1 Section Lock Performance MIDI Channel and 2 Section Lock Performance Output Routing. When locks are on, incoming performance data from hardware will not change the MIDI channel or Output routings of the part. Data is sent back to hardware if locks are on, which might cause a bit waiting, but if you want to keep your outputs and MIDI channels set straight, this is your option. These locks are on by default. * [Note] Global TX AT parameter value is missing (Transmit Aftertouch [supernova II / nova II keys]). If anyone has this parameter to send over, please do so (both switch on and switch off – should be MSB/LSB value). * [Fixed] Patch Librarian tab program numbers fixed so they start from 000 instead of 001 according to Novation standards. * [Fixed] Local Control switch on the plug-in GUI did not set the plug-in status correctly to handle MIDI messages properly. * [Fixed] Arp Mute status was set to wrong value while recalling data. * [Fixed] Arp Gate knob did not work as expected. * [Fixed] Vocoder Width value 11 caused SysEx package to split, therefore total recall of the part did not succeed. * [Fixed] Multi settings were not processed properly when requesting data to plug-in GUI. * [Other] Changed some librarian menu item names to reflect the usage target a bit better.
It is that time of the year again, when we launch our Annual End Of The Year Sale. This year, we are running the campaign until January 1st 2019. Be sure to check out the deals well before the deadline!
Starting today, all products in our store are at least 40% OFF. Check out the plug-in bundles if you want to get even better discounts.
Plug-in news: Search function is now implemented in to our SN2x plug-in along with resize-able GUI etc. We will distribute the new installers asap and we will deploy the search functions, resize-able GUI functions plus a lot more to our other plug-ins as well.
To learn about our Plug-ins in general, check the VirusHC introduction video below :)
Finally we made break through with Access VirusHC Update version 1.5.6!
It was long in the makes, but we are very happy with this release. First of all, it should not crash (fingers crossed eh?). Well, we were not able to bring it down any more. Anyway, here is the list of changes:
Version 1.5.6 / 2018-09-15
[Fixed] Resolved issue where Pitch, Aftertouch and other controls were not passed through the plug-in.
[Improvement] Made some minor core changes to make the MIDI stream work a bit more light weight.
Version 1.5.5 / 2018-09-15
[New] Added experimental MIDI clock generator AND advanced MIDI filtering options to VirusHC plug-in. Advanced MIDI settings can be accessed from Multi Mode & Patch Browser tabs. Button appears right above our logo in the bottom right corner.
[Fixed] Resolved issue where FX was not recalled properly on pre-TI models after project was opened.
[Fixed] Tempo data should now synchronize with Virus on project recall and while initializing plug-in.
[Fixed] Resolved issue where DAW would crash when resetting all notes.
[Fixed] Adjusted some MIDI out detection booleans to make sure MIDI connection is alive.
Below you can see how the new Advanced MIDI Settings view looks like.
And the location of the Advanced MIDI Settings button (bottom right corner).
Use the forum to report any bugs found! This will be the last major update to the VirusHC until we have our new GUI ready. New GUI is 1500×757 pixels, so if you find anything from this version which would require a fix, please let us know asap :)
If for some reason the product is not listed / available, please contact us.
Here is what we have done:
v1.0.4 – 10.09.2018
[New] If user holds down Left Shift button while adjusting MULTI parameters, parameters will be sent out after shift button is released. This is made since Blofeld does not have multi parameters mapped in NRPN, SysEx or CC. Every time Multi parameters are adjusted, the whole multi must be sent to hardware, including parts data. Now if user holds down shift while setting parts 5-16 muted, multi data and data from parts 1-4 will be sent to hardware AFTER shift is released. (tested and working on MAC so far).
[Fixed] Adjusted program change commands to work more reliably.
[Fixed] When changing program with + / – buttons on different part than what was selected, selected part data was returned from hardware.
[Fixed] If program change was disabled on hardware, program changes were enabled via other sources. This has been changed so that if program change for current part is disabled, any program change commands from any source will be ignored.
[TIP] if you change programs with + / – buttons found in the mini mixer, program changes will be sent to hardware accordingly, starting from 0. Position in the Patch Librarian does NOT matter, unless “LIBRARY CONTROL ON PROG CHANGE” is active. This is because: we do not know the hardware bank content so it is pointless to follow on librarian view and show different patch names on the mini mixer and different names on the librarian view.
We are working to upload the new tutorial videos for all our products. In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, open the chat or leave us a email at contact page.