We are happy to announce that our JP-80×0 plug-in for MAC and PC has been updated to v2.0.3!
Changes from 2.0.1 -> 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3 :
– v2.0.2: Saving patches in librarian now appears in patches list.
– v2.0.2: Saving performances in librarian now appears in performances list.
– v2.0.2: When edit mode is on, user is not able to flip between performance and patchfiles.
– v2.0.2: Librarian now supports SysEx files (*.syx). Users can now freely copy their SysEx files to the patches folder and view them thru librarian.
– v2.0.2: Demo installer now includes Mystery Islands Always Alive, Alan Marcero Trance presetes & Gokosouls Quarantine soundset demos.
– v2.0.3: Saving performances after requesting entire bank works as expected.
– v2.0.3: After user saves / discards the changes in librarian, patch & performance lists will initialize to original state.
Download the latest installer from “my account” page!
Finally we have some great news for everyone who has been waiting for this: JP-80×0 v2.0.1 for MAC and PC is now available!
What is updated? Well, the list is quite impressive we think :-)
– v2: Request current patch from selected slot to librarian.
– v2: Request all patches from selected bank to librarian.
– v2: Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware.
– v2: Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware.
– v2: Request temp performance data to librarian.
– v2: Request current performance from selected slot to librarian.
– v2: Request all performance data from selected bank to librarian.
– v2: Store currently selected performance data from librarian to hardware.
– v2: Store current performance bank from librarian to hardware.
– v2: Load any midi / sysex patch or performance bank to librarian.
– v2: Browse performance & patch banks within plugin librarian.
– v2: Load currently selected performance data to plugin memory.
– v2: Load currently selected performance bank to plugin memory.
– v2: Load selected single patch to selected performance slot (upper / lower).
– v2: Organize performance data in librarian and save a new performance bank to hard drive.
– v2: Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive
– v2: Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending performance / patch data to hardware.
– v2: View & edit upper / lower part patch name.
– v2: View & edit upper / lower part velocity sensitivity levels.
– v2: View & edit upper / lower part control assign sensitivity levels.
– v2: More knobs & buttons now reacts to hardware knob / button movements.
– v2: Select performance midi channel.
– v2: Select remote kbd midi channel.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hi again! It’s time to put online our tutorials for how-to use JP-80×0 in YOUR DAW and how to purchase it etc.
Check all the videos (at least the first), because we want to make sure you understand what this plug-in does and what it won’t do!
This video tutorial series covers videos for Ableton Live users, Apple Logic Pro users and Steinberg Cubase users. If you run into any kind of issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us! :-)
UPDATE 2014-05-20: Fruity Loops Studio 11 and Cubase tutorials for Windows added![/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjI4NDYlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI0NzYlMjIlMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGdmlkZW9zZXJpZXMlM0ZsaXN0JTNEUExMUzNXblY3VkZOa25uVDJlVFppeWN2SS15LVoxbUhPVyUyMiUyMGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyJTNEJTIyMCUyMiUyMGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbiUzRSUzQyUyRmlmcmFtZSUzRQ==[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row]