Finally, we have made a big progress / next step in our developments with Clavia NL2xR v1.0.5 update. Clavia NL2xR is the first plugin to have new librarian menus instead of lousy buttons / switches combinations to work through. Many other improvements has come along, like:
- Import sysex or midi data directly into NL2xR patches folder to show them in the librarian.
- Copy & Paste, Rename and Initialize librarian slots.
- Subfolder are now displayed in their on submenu at main patch menu.
- Original Clavia Nord Lead / Rack factory sound banks have names now.
- Our Mystery Islands Northern Lights soundset has been improved.
- And many more.
Check the Clavia NL2xR Manual Addendum for what has changed. List can be found on product page -> change log tab. Link to product page below.
Customers who has purchased the plug-in license, can find the updates from “my account” page.