Clavia NL2xR AudioUnit & VST Editor just got a fragment better than you might expect. After the big update of VirusHC during this week, we made some ground breaking changes to our NL2xR.
Here is what we’ve done since version 2.0.0:
- [New] About window added.
- [New] First Run splash window. Quick instructions to user how to wire the hardware.
- [New] Default banks are now in NL2 format, so the preset names won’t vanish when overwriting NL2 formatted bank.
- [New] Windows installer now attempts to install in VSTPlugins/Mystery Islands Music.
- [New] If plug-in is in performance browsing mode, regular patch request and storing functions are hidden from bank edit menu.
- [New] If plug-in is in patch browsing mode, regular performance request and storing functions are hidden from bank edit menu.
- [New] Added isDawRunning function in the core to check DAW status. This prevents automation from showing up on plug-in display from other than selected slot.
- [New] Patches are now called Programs. All single programs will be stored to /User/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Clavia NL2xR Editor/Programs/ folder.
- [New] Performances are now stored to /User/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Clavia NL2xR Editor/Performances/ folder.
- [New] Program and Performance Request and Store commands moved to Bank Edit Menu and the old drop down selection menu is removed from the librarian view.
- [Fixed] When Total Recall did not work or MIDI interface was not present, user had to reselect the MIDI I/O. This caused issue, where currently active data was requested from Nord and it overwrote the current Performance data from Plug-in.
- [Fixed] Adjusted timeOut functions a bit further to prevent false timeOut messages.
- [Fixed] AllSoundsOff now works as expected.
- [Fixed] Data mode buttons now grey out when data is received to librarian.
- [Fixed] Bank overwrite works as expected.
- [Fixed] Part LEDs work as expected when notes or control change data is detected.
- [Fixed] Global MIDI channel changed its value while browsing through patches from librarian.
- [Fixed] Cancel Request button did not appear in the librarian view as it should while request process was on.
- [Fixed] Unwanted parameters won’t display their values in controlDisplay.
- [Fixed] Timeout and plug-in crashing the daw issues resolved while setting MIDI i/o or while requesting data from hardware.
- [Fixed] Bank and program displays did not update while changing mode from Single to Performance.
- [Other] Changed the way how renaming was applied to empty spaces in patch name.
- [Other] Included NL2xR Editor UI.txt for future purposes.
To quickly summarise; move your current banks from Patches folder to Programs or Performances folder, depending which format they are. You can then remove the Patches folder as it is not used. And as usual, the update is available right now!
Full change log: Clavia NL2xR Change Log
Learn More about NL2xR
Thanks again to everyone who participate reporting bugs and suggestions. :)