🔙 Return to Product Page
Full downloads require purchase from our store.
Download Access Virus Editor & Librarian
Hardware Editor and Librarian for Access Virus-family.
It is time to reconnect – don’t leave the hardware behind
Access Virus A, Rack, B, KB, Indigo, C, KC, Indigo2, Rack XL, TI1 or TI2 Desktop, Keyboard or Pølar.
NOTE: This is an Editor, therefore it does not generate any sound
Virus TI users with macOS 10.15 or greater:
Option #1: Use our “Virus TI USB Plugin I/O” driver after install. (full version only). USB Audio stream works too. Guide available here.
Option #2: Unplug the USB from the Virus and use regular MIDI cables.
Option #3: Get a good USB to MIDI interface, like ESI MIDIMATE EX
Demo Limitations to be aware of:
- Parameters can not be automated from your DAW.
- Parameter MIDI CC Mapping is disabled.
- Total Recall is disabled.
- UI Data can not be saved or loaded.
- MIDI CC Mapping Data can not be saved or loaded.
- Librarian Bank Edits can not be saved.
- Librarian “Store Data to Hardware” is disabled.
- Demo can not be registered.
Install and Launch instructions
- Download the installer for macOS or Windows.
- Extract the zip file on Windows.
- Open the installer executable and run it.
- Select VST2 and VST3 (*1) location with Windows installer.
- Read the hardware and DAW configuration guides from our documentation site. Link below.
- If you have banks you’ve purchased for the specific product, copy them to
“~/Music/AURA Plugins/(product name)/Patches/” folder.
- Open the plugin or Standalone application (*1) and you can view your copied banks in the Patch Librarian tab.
- Enjoy and support our continuous work & development with subscription or get a lifetime license!
*1) AAX, VST3 and Standalone Applications are included with version 3!
Available plug-in formats
- VST2 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- VST3 (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AAX (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
- AudioUnit (macOS 64-bit)
- Standalone Application (Windows 64-bit | macOS 64-bit)
Windows 7 – 11 (64 bit)
macOS 10.12 (High Sierra) or greater – Intel and M1 with or without Rosetta 2
OpenGL 2.1 or newer support on the graphics card chipset, with latest graphics card drivers provided by the card vendor.
Please ensure system and DAW compatibility with the plug-in or standalone application DEMO before committing to purchasing a full license. All purchases are final.
VST is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
* [New] If new update is available, a button is shown above the Logo instead of popup window.
Full list of changes: http://docs.auraplugins.com/kb/article/access-virus-editor-changelog/
🔙 Return to Product Page