As promised, our end of the year sale is upon us. Now you can save 33% on all individual products during December 2020. 🥳
If the coupon is not shown in your cart / checkout pages, simply apply coupon ” ENDOF2020 ” in your coupon field to get the discount.
Next big thing is that Novaline will release a new soundset for Waldorf Blofeld, microQ and Q series during next couple of days and you can save that 33% in it as well.
But thats not all….. We published a post in our Patreon page some time ago showcasing the next generation of our editors.
Version 3 boosts the plugin performance, usage and end user experience a long way. Here is what we have coming up in random order:
- Help button to access manual and register the plug-in etc.
- Advanced MIDI Settings button to show advanced MIDI settings window. (original button is going to be replaced with Voice Modulator button from now on as we will add the support for it!).
- Bypass switch to completely take the plug-in off grid.
- Show Bubble which will display knob values right next to the knob when adjusting the parameter.
- OS Menu to render menus with OS style rather than in plug-in style.
- Import DATA… to import previous session data to the plug-in and pass it to the hardware. (note that if you haven’t stored anything with the new plug-in, there’s not going to be anything to import!).
- Export DATA… to export session data to your hdd to later usage.
- Randomize! button to f*ck up the plug-in settings. 💁🏼♂️
- Show/Hide Keyboard to either show the mini keys or not. You can play these keys with your qwerty keys and all notes are passed to selected layer.
- Improved graphics resize.. IN REALTIME. Let that sink in a bit.. In realtime. Gosh that is awesome!
- True HDPI / Retina graphics.
- AudioUnit, VST2, VST3, AAX, Standalone App macOS and Windows.
- macOS 10.11 or higher required.
- Windows 10 or higher required.
- 64-bit only.
All of our plug-ins will ship with the new feature set, but it will take time so every bit of support via Patreon helps us out to reach our goals.
Here is what Roland JP-80×0 looks under the V3 framework design, let us know what you think! (there will be more exclusive content in the Patreon page during this month).
Have a great Holidays and stay safe!