Connection Time Outs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pagroove 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

pagroove
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased your nice editor based upon the demo and then it was doing everything I wanted and it worked. However in the paid version I have Midi connection timeouts. I am working in Logic 10.4.2 with an Access Virus Rack (B version) and on a Komplete Audio 6 Audio/Midi Interface. I have read your setup guides and all pages are set correctly in my synth.

Is there any way to re-download legacy versions?

Also the patch names aren’t showing up in the left column of the patch browser.

Do you have any ideas how about solving the connection time outs. I have also tried different intervals from short 200 to long and it don’t seem to make any difference. But maybe I am doing something wrong hence my questions.

Attachments:

pagroove
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the newest version of the Editor. Still getting the time outs. I tried different settings and intervals also tried the setting to sync to midi buffer of DAW. Also Sync to HW does not load up the patches and gives a Connetion TIME OUT. The version that I tried as a demo did not have this problem on my HW.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.