This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jani 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 07/08/2018 at 17:29 #39430
Our company & plug-in has nothing to do with Korg Inc, so please don’t bug them if you encounter issues with the plug-in.
Support and plugin updates are free for life to anyone who has bought the license from our store.
- Ability to import single patch files to librarian.
- Ability to import microKorg editor data to librarian.
- Ability to write entire bank to hardware with Korg standards.
- Create own custom bank format which is built from Single timbre data.
LATEST UPDATES:Version 2.0.0 beta / 2019-01-24
[IMPORTANT] This update is not backward compatible below version 2.0.0!
* [New] New GUI look. User can choose between normal skin or black skin. Plug-in re-initialization required in order to see changes.
* [New] Resizeable GUI. User can choose between normal, 75% or 125% scaling for the Plug-in GUI. Plug-in re-initialization required in order to see changes.
* [New] Randomizer. Yes – user can now randomize programs. Randomizer button is below the main screen. If section locks are active, those parts of the sound are not randomized.
* [New] Multi level folder support for patches.
* [New] Advanced MIDI filters included. This can be accessed from Global Settings -> Advanced MIDI Settings under the plug-in display.
* [New] User preset data and license.key should be now placed to Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Korg MS2KxR Editor/ folder.
* [New] Whole plug-in framework redesigned from ground up. Please report any bugs or malfunctions to our forums - Thank you!
Version 1.0.9 / 2016-04-23
* [Fixed] Sometimes wrong layers were displayed after recalling a project.
* [New] Request current patch data from plugin UI to librarian.
Version 1.0.8 / 2016-04-19
* [Update] Updated graphics for various knobs, switches and layers.
* [Update] Improved patch list refreshing after discarding or saving patch data.
* [Update] Changed sysex knobs and switches to NRPN format to prevent peaks in processor usage.
* [Fixed] Decreased memory load by 1000%.
* [New] Added settings tab and it’s controls.
* [New] Added menus for MIDI1 and MIDI2 controllers in settings page.
* [New] Added velocity curve menu in settings page.
* [New] Added function that sends global data to hardware when leaving settings page.
* [New] Added Tempo lock switch to prevent tempo change up on preset change.
* [New] Added vibrato int knob in main window.
* [New] Added bend range menu in main window.
* [New] Added timbre transpose knob in main window.
* [New] Added timbre tuning knob in main window.
* [New] When in edit mode, knobs send SysEx commands from hardware to UI and now changes values correspondingly in software UI.
* [New] Timbre 1 and timbre 2 MIDI channel lock switches added to prevent midi channel changes up on preset load.
* [New] Load to timbre 1 and load to timbre 2 / load from timbre 1 and load from timbre 2 switches added to librarian page so we can choose which timbre data we send from librarian files to hardware timbres of users choice.
* [New] Patches can be changed via arrow keys in librarian window while the mouse is over the banks patch names.
* [New] Storing patch data to HDD is now possible.
* [New] Reading Korg MS2000 format data added as well as our own bank data.
* [New] Added save button in librarian to overwrite currently edited bank.
* [New] Librarian can now receive and map all patch data from hardware to corresponding patch slots.
Version 1.0.3 / 2016-02-27
* [Fixed] All patches are now scrollable via the librarian (please note that midi channel must match to hear the sound – fix coming up next week).
* [Fixed] Filter KBD Track didn’t work as expected.
* [Fixed] Filter Velocity didn’t work as expected.
* [Fixed] Amp KBD Track didn’t work as expected.
* [Fixed] Amp Velocity didn’t work as expected.
* [Fixed] Library control from MIDI works as expected.
* [Added] Plugin can now pass DAW MIDI clock messages.
* [Update] Minor update to main graphics to please the eye a bit more.
* [Update] MIDI data handling has been improved and CPU does not peak up on control change / program change.
Put your setup details in the signature to help us understand your setup, thank you!
Access Virus C & Virus TI2, Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova Rack, Supernova 2 Rack, UltraNova & KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ, Pulse + & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 2x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1
You must be logged in to access attached files.
The topic ‘Korg MS2KxR Change Log’ is closed to new replies.