Oscillator & LFO waveform

Confirmed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by y4Nn 6 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Alessandro
    Community Folk
    @emage

Hello I just installed the 1.01 that I use with my Nova desktop but I’m not able to change the oscillator and lfo waveforms.

If I press the buttons on the hardware is ok and the plugin follows it but not from the software side.

y4Nn
    Community Folk
    @y4nn

Hello,

I have the same here with my nova desktop, except that on the hardware I am stuck with square wave for oscillators.

Filters selection button works fine. Aaah  it’s a shame because appart from this the user interface is by far the best existing one for the Nova !

Cheers,

Yann

Win XP SP3 32 bit, Reaper, RME Fireface 400, Motu Midi Express 128, Zaquencer, Novation Nova Desktop, Yamaha DX11, Yamaha FS-1R, Yamaha TG33, Korg Prophecy, Nord Modular Rack, DSI Evolver, DSI Tetra, Korg MS10, Korg MS20, E-Mu Morpheus, Waldorf Blofeld

Jani
    Admin
    @mystery-islands

I will have this fixed with the next release!

Put your setup details in the signature so we check your system specs faster and answer your questions without any additional questions - thank you!

Access Virus C & Virus TI2, Clavia Nord Rack 2 & Nord Rack 3, Roland JP-8000 & JP-8080, Novation Nova, Supernova 2 & KS-Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, microQ & Blofeld SL, Korg MS2000R, Radias & microKorg, Yamaha AN1x, AN200, CS6x + PLG150-AN & EX5, M-Audio Venom, 3x UA Apollo Quad, Satellite Quad, PoCo x8, MOTU micro lite, 2x Emagic AMT8, MacPro 6,1

y4Nn
    Community Folk
    @y4nn

Thanks Jani,

Signature updated :-)

Win XP SP3 32 bit, Reaper, RME Fireface 400, Motu Midi Express 128, Zaquencer, Novation Nova Desktop, Yamaha DX11, Yamaha FS-1R, Yamaha TG33, Korg Prophecy, Nord Modular Rack, DSI Evolver, DSI Tetra, Korg MS10, Korg MS20, E-Mu Morpheus, Waldorf Blofeld

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.