Since we deliver digital download product with lifetime license, refunds are only given at the discretion of the management. You should download the DEMO first to give it a go and read our guides through properly.
Not at the moment. You can only control the real synthesizer with our plug-in.
In future, there might be PRO upgrades available, which will eliminate the need of the hardware completely and our plug-in works as a regular VSTi / AudioUnit / AAX instrument plug-in.
You need the real hardware synthesizer which the editor is made for. If PRO upgrade is available, hardware is not required. List for requirements:
* You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
* 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
* MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
* Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
* Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
* At least 1600×1024 pixels resolution.
Be sure to follow our User Guides to setup your DAW environment properly before using our plug-ins.
1. User can not save requested data from synthesizer to HDD.
2. User can not store patches from librarian to synthesizer.
3. Total Recall is disabled. This means, your last used plug-in settings will not be sent to your synthesizer up on loading the project.
4. Plug-in parameters are not visible for DAW to automate.
5. Demo version can not be registered.
No. Once you purchase the license for the plug-in, you are solely entitled to lifetime support for the plug-in. It does not make sense to us, that once you sell the license, we would have to start supporting a new “client”.
Yes as long as the computer is yours. If we get support requests made with your license, by someone else than you, your license will be deleted.
No, you can purchase the plug-in license from our store and download the license.key and full installers and bring them to your offline computer for setup.
Click My Account and navigate to Orders tab. Once you are there, click on the order which contains the license for our plug-in and download from there.
license.key needs to be located in /user/documents/mystery islands music/”plug-in name”/ in order to register. Reload your project or plug-in instance in order to validate.
Plug-in has failed to locate the proper file or the license check failed. Make sure the license is called “license.key” in the plug-in folder and not “license.key.txt”. If you see .txt appended, rename the file to “license.key” and try to validate again.
We do not ship / deliver PDF or printer version of your documentary. You can find all the Online User Guides from our Support Site.
* UPDATE * We will start to ship How To manual series with our products in 2020.
You need to download and install FULL version of the plug-in in order to register it. Check next question for instructions.
Click Downloads or the product Downloads tab after purchase. Your FULL version installers should appear there.
No. FULL installer will overwrite the DEMO version from your harddrive.
Yes. We will provide beta version of your product as soon as possible.
Pre-orders are charged immediately. This is a great opportunity for you to save some cash before any sales take place and you will get early access to the plug-in.
Not satisfied? Leave us a question via chat or head down to our Support Forums and create a new thread!