FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Refunds?
Does this plug-in generate sound?
In future, there might be PRO upgrades available, which will eliminate the need of the hardware completely and our plug-in works as a regular VSTi / AudioUnit / AAX instrument plug-in.
What are the plug-in requirements?
* You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
* 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
* MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. Don’t buy anything which is less than 50€.
* Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections.
* Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
* At least 1600×1024 pixels resolution.
Why my DAW crashes when I set MIDI in / out from the plug-in?
Which functions are not available in the DEMO version?
2. User can not store patches from librarian to synthesizer.
3. Total Recall is disabled. This means, your last used plug-in settings will not be sent to your synthesizer up on loading the project.
4. Plug-in parameters are not visible for DAW to automate.
5. Demo version can not be registered.
Can I transfer my license to someone else or include it when I sell the synth?
Can I use my license on multiple computers?
Do I need a internet connection to activate the plug-in?
I just purchased the plug-in, where can I download the license?
How do I add the license.key for the plug-in to register?
license.key needs to be located in:
[ WINDOWS ] \”login username”\Documents\Mystery Islands Music\”plug-in name”\
[ macOS * ] /Library/Audio/Presets/Mystery Islands Music/”plug-in name”/
…in order to register. Reload your project or plug-in instance in order to validate.
Access VirusHC still needs to locate the license.key in /”login username”/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/”plug-in name”/ until macOS Catalina supported release is ready!
Why plug-in says reload license after copying license to right folder?
Where is the plug-in User Manual located?
Plug-ins which include User Manual in PDF format to date:
Roland JP-80×0 – Waldorf Pulse2X
You can also view User Manual in online format at User Guides section.
You can also find our YouTube playlist for Access VirusHC plug-in, which covers most of the DAWs in Mac and PC environment.
Why plug-in displays DEMO version after purchasing the license?
Where can I find the FULL version installer?
Click Downloads or the product Downloads tab after purchase. Your FULL version installers should appear there.
Do I need to remove the DEMO before installing FULL version?
If I place pre-order for upcoming plug-in product, will I have access to beta version?
Is the pre-order charged upfront or at release date?
Not satisfied? Leave us a question via chat / contact form!