We are happy to announce that our JP-80×0 plug-in for MAC and PC has been updated to v2.0.3!
Changes from 2.0.1 -> 2.0.2 -> 2.0.3 :
– v2.0.2: Saving patches in librarian now appears in patches list.
– v2.0.2: Saving performances in librarian now appears in performances list.
– v2.0.2: When edit mode is on, user is not able to flip between performance and patchfiles.
– v2.0.2: Librarian now supports SysEx files (*.syx). Users can now freely copy their SysEx files to the patches folder and view them thru librarian.
– v2.0.2: Demo installer now includes Mystery Islands Always Alive, Alan Marcero Trance presetes & Gokosouls Quarantine soundset demos.
– v2.0.3: Saving performances after requesting entire bank works as expected.
– v2.0.3: After user saves / discards the changes in librarian, patch & performance lists will initialize to original state.
Download the latest installer from “my account” page!