We updated the microKxR Editor & Librarian plugin to version 1.2.1 with new features and fixes. This update includes Windows and Mac OS X versions.
New additions and fixes since v1.0.9:
- New graphical User Interface for easier management of the plug-in. Resolution of the plug-in is 1500 x 667px and the UI can not be resized.
- New design of Librarian with New menus to copy, paste and initialize data.
- Implemented Arp Step Editor.
- Implemented Section Locks for certain areas of the plug-in User Interface. Section Locks makes it possible to Lock certain areas of the sound while browsing through different presets. Section Locks are great when randomizing presets with the future release.
- MIDI IN -state LED included to indicate incoming data status.
- Better connectivity between the editor and Korg microKorg.
- Reworked installers for Mac and PC. We are now Apple Certified Developers!
- User manual is now available as a User Guide through our support page at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/forums/. We are constantly building the user guide to cover all the aspects of the plug-in usage and its functions.
The update is available now and can be download from www.mysteryislands-music.com/my-account/
Read the complete change log here.