We updated the microKxR Editor & Librarian plugin to version 1.2.5 with new features and fixes. This update includes Windows and Mac OS X versions.
New additions and fixes since v1.2.1:
- [Fixed] Resolved “Connection time-out” issue when microKorg has MIDI Clock set in Internal mode. Now plug-in sends MIDI Clock -> External message to hardware if data does not match with the plug-in. This only happens while initializing plug-in. Note that if clock is set to internal mode, data does not get called properly and this cause time-out issues.
- [Fixed] Plug-in caused DAW to crash if tempo sync to host was activated and DAW was closed.
- [Fixed] Plug-in tried to send MIDI messages to hardware before it was connected.
- [Fixed] Plug-in was recalling hardware device ID (Global MIDI Channel) from wrong SysEx byte.
- [Fixed] MIDI and connection error fixes. Now when program is changed from microKorg, it should update the plug-in user interface accordingly. Check and make sure your microKorg MIDI channel is set to 1 with EDIT SELECT 2 -> MIDI -> MIDI CH = 1.
- [Fixed] Renaming a patch in librarian did not work as expected.
- [Fixed] User was able to change top bank in Librarian view after pasting, renaming a patch or requesting patch data. This should not be possible until data is saved to file or changes are discarded by the user.
- [New] Randomizer. Yes – user can now randomize Timbre 1 or Timbre 2. Randomizer button is below the main screen. If section locks are active, those parts of the sound are not randomized.
- [New] Master Keyboard selector in Global Settings page. When Master Keyboard switch is on, messages from microKorg will be ignored unless the plug-in channel is chosen in DAW.
- [New] MIDI Input stated led now blinks when receiving SysEx data too.
- [Fixed] Filter Type, Delay and Mod FX parameters now work as expected.
- [Fixed] Librarian Copy/Paste and Drag/Drop functions fixed.
- [Fixed] Timeout issues are gone! Obviously you have to make sure that Global MIDI channel is corresponding to the one with the hardware.
- [Fixed] Librarian Bank Edit Menu errors / unresponsive behaviour fixed.
- [Fixed] If Global Data was requested from hardware, plug-in did not handle the data in proper way.
- [Fixed] If Global MIDI channel was set to different value than 1, MIDI messages in some cases were sent to wrong channel by the plug-in.
- [Other] Some invisible changes that makes life a lot better :-)
The update is available now and can be download from www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/
Read the complete change log here.