Korg microKxR AudioUnit & VST plug-in has been updated to version 1.3.3 with several fixes and improvements. This update is available now and it is ready for Mac and PC users. Download the update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after login.
There was a nasty issue we overlooked on some of the non CC, MSB/LSB parameters which caused the sound go mental. This should be all good now, at least it worked here in-house while I was benchmarking it for the past 6 hours (ended up writing 8:53 trance-master piece hehe).
It still might have some odd bits here and there which I have overlooked, but as usual, I will fix the issues as they appear. Use the forum to post your findings and I will check them out there. I will not look for other forums – there is enough work to look from one place.
Anyway, here is the full list of changes & fixes:
Version 1.3.3 / 2018-12-22
* [New] Implemented search function. Now user can search librarian files for patches based on the search term. This is case sensitive and if results are found, they are shown in the lower patch selection list.
Version 1.3.2 / 2018-12-20
* [New] IF layer link switch is toggled on, both layers change their value as expected – Layer 1 is kept open.
* [Fixed] When switching any of the non-CC or non-LSB/MSB knobs, buttons or menu items sound was completely messed up.
* [Fixed] Program Change buttons work as expected.
* [Fixed] Total Recall works as expected.
* [Other] Removed EG2/GATE toggle switch and Filter & Amplifier Velo Sense knobs from the GUI as it did not work for microKorg.
* [Other] Fastened up the patch change process if sent via the plug-in librarian to hardware.