Korg MS2KxR update v1.0.3 is now available.
Here is what we added, fixed and improved:
- [Fixed] All patches are now scrollable via the librarian (please note that midi channel must match to hear the sound – fix coming up next week)
- [Fixed] Filter KBD Track didn’t work as expected
- [Fixed] Filter Velocity didn’t work as expected
- [Fixed] Amp KBD Track didn’t work as expected
- [Fixed] Amp Velocity didn’t work as expected
- [Fixed] Library control from MIDI works as expected
- [Added] Plugin can now pass DAW MIDI clock messages
- [Update] Minor update to main graphics to please the eye a bit more
- [Update] MIDI data handling has been improved and CPU does not peak up on control change / program change
You can download the update from my-account today – Manual writing in process, so please be patient!
MS2KxR product info : https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/korg-ms2kxr-audiounit-vsti-librarian-editor-plug-in/