With the new Roland JP-80×0 Update v2.2.2 we bring a lot new features, functions and fixes.
Here is the what we have done since version 2.1.3:
Version 2.2.2 / 2017-09-30
- [Fixed] Typing error on LFO1 waveform: Triagle -> Triangle.
- [Fixed] Small error in librarian popup menus.
- [Fixed] Small bug in librarian which occurred when data was pasted to a slot.
- [Fixed] Small bug in total recall.
Version 2.2.1 / 2017-09-23
- [New] Included Master Keyboard switch in the main user interface to determine if the connected hardware is a master keyboard in users setup. This helps to filter out MIDI messages being sent back to hardware, even though user is not in the plug-in channel at DAW.
- [New] Randomizer. Yes thats right, randomizing controls can be established now by clicking ‘randomize’ button in the main user interface and by choosing which data to randomize. This works together with the section locks, so if user has section locks on for certain areas, these areas are not affected by the randomization.
- [New] Import WinJP librarian files. User can now import WinJP Patch or Performance files from librarian view. Click ‘Bank Edit’ and choose ‘import… ‘ WinJP Performance or WinJP Patch. Banks will appear in the librarian once the conversion is done.
- [New] Automatic file recovery. This is a special function that we decided to build in order to keep synth model specified data in its specifications. For example: User drags or copies a patch from right list and drops or pastes it into the left bank. Now the right bank is actually imported from JP-8080 and the left bank is from JP-8000. Result=mixed bank which can not be opened by any other applications. This is now fixed and data will be altered to match the original format where data is copied to.
- [New] Added bank up/down buttons in the patch librarian view to scroll between banks.
- [Improvement] Patch & Performance data streams are now working better.
- [Fixed] Patch and Performance copy/paste & drag/drop & rename functions fixed.
License.key is available at My Account -> My Orders -> view the order that contains your JP-80×0 Plug-in purchase.
Latest updates are available at Downloads page – Login and download the latest Roland JP-80×0 update!