Waldorf Blofeld Editor & Librarian: “Waldorf bloX” is coming soon. While the new year rolled out, we have been working harder than ever. In December, we moved our office, which has resulted our mailbox to flood over – We have still yet to catch up.
Anyway, in the background, we have worked on with Waldorf Blofeld Editor plug-in as well as Waldorf microQ and Q plug-ins too. In fact, our microQxR and qXr plug-ins are now in version 0.9.9 Release Candidate 3. This is the last stage before we implement the blofeld bank import within these plugins. Try out the latest demo now and let us know how it works out and where we could improve.
Here is what you will get with Waldorf bloX:
- Multimode editor to control all 16 parts within single plug-in instance.
- Accurate view of the current preset with fast editing capabilities.
- Automate almost every parameter.
- Total Recall to send your patch data automatically into blofeld up on opening a session.
- Extensive librarian with copy, paste, rename, init, randomizing and organizing patches or multi files.
- Ability to import presets from microQ and Q (import MIDI file).
- Two different GUI’s: White and Black, your choice.
- And a lot more!
We are working hard to get this out in couple of days for pre-order. Pre-order / intro price will be set at 34,95€ and this offer will be valid until the end of January 2018 when we expect to release the final version.
Waldorf Blofeld Editor & Librarian plug-in screenshots
Let us know your throughs, questions and suggestions!
Have a great start for 2018,
- Mystery Islands Music Team