Waldorf bloX Update v1.0.4 is available right now.
Customers who purchased the plug-in can download the update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ page OR from the product page -> downloads tab after login.
If for some reason the product is not listed / available, please contact us.
Here is what we have done:
v1.0.4 – 10.09.2018
- [New] If user holds down Left Shift button while adjusting MULTI parameters, parameters will be sent out after shift button is released. This is made since Blofeld does not have multi parameters mapped in NRPN, SysEx or CC. Every time Multi parameters are adjusted, the whole multi must be sent to hardware, including parts data. Now if user holds down shift while setting parts 5-16 muted, multi data and data from parts 1-4 will be sent to hardware AFTER shift is released. (tested and working on MAC so far).
- [Fixed] Adjusted program change commands to work more reliably.
- [Fixed] When changing program with + / – buttons on different part than what was selected, selected part data was returned from hardware.
- [Fixed] If program change was disabled on hardware, program changes were enabled via other sources. This has been changed so that if program change for current part is disabled, any program change commands from any source will be ignored.
- [TIP] if you change programs with + / – buttons found in the mini mixer, program changes will be sent to hardware accordingly, starting from 0. Position in the Patch Librarian does NOT matter, unless “LIBRARY CONTROL ON PROG CHANGE” is active. This is because: we do not know the hardware bank content so it is pointless to follow on librarian view and show different patch names on the mini mixer and different names on the librarian view.
We are working to upload the new tutorial videos for all our products. In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, open the chat or leave us a email at contact page.
As usual, if you find anything suspicious, open a new thread in the bugs section at Tickets support area.
p.s. sale is running out in few days!