Waldorf qXr update v1.0.1 is available now. We added new things, fixed a lot bugs and we think she is ready for your disposal.
- Sequencer Editor – You can now edit sequence per part.
- Browse Sequences via Librarian – When part is selected, you can send a sequence from Patch Browser to current part when toggling “Sequence View Off” to “Sequence View On”.
- Improved UI – As Q has rectangular shaped edges per section, we added that in for the qXr as well. Also, phoenix colour scheme has a bit more deeper red tone in it.
- MIDI Clock – qXr can now send MIDI Clock to hardware from the plugin, if the switch is toggled on at MIDI Filter settings page.
- Advanced MIDI Settings – Block certain types of messages passing from Hardware or DAW to plugin.
- Category Filter – Browse presets within the range of categories by toggling on the Category Filter button in Patch Browser page.
- Filter Link – By toggling on the Filter Link button in Filters page, you can move filter 1 & filter 2 knobs in parallel – even if their value is not the same!
- Check our change log for complete list of updates.
We highly recommend that you the set the Global MIDI channel to 16.
https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ after you login. :)
Check product details:
Thanks for supporting us and reporting any bugs you’ve found. Without your support, this would not be possible :)