Clavia Nord Lead 1/2/2X Editor & Librarian has been updated to version 2.0.5. We already published version 2.0.4, but we found out that it was still malfunctioning with Nord 1 models.
Here is the change log in short and you can always follow the change log in the NL2xR forums :
Version 2.0.5 / 2019-01-30
* [Fixed] Nord Lead 1 / Nord Rack 1 integration fixes.
Version 2.0.4 / 2019-01-30
* [New] Resize-able GUI. User can now make the GUI smaller or bigger. This is using scaling method at the moment, so the quality might not be the best, but it fits on most of the screens.
* [New] Advanced MIDI Filters page added. User can now filter MIDI messages from DAW or Hardware ports. Button to Advanced MIDI Settings -> Performance Settings tab.
* [New] Experimental MIDI clock generator added. This is not accurate by all means, we just want to see how it works out! If it is decent, we will keep it in.
* [New] All Sounds off message is sent to dedicated slot or all slots if needed.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where popup menu for program selection crashed DAW if none was selected.
* [Fixed] Solo switch now sends full arrangement data to Nord where other channels are set to OFF stage.
* [Fixed] Some small changes to control display to avoid displaying values for parameters which do not have name in it. This caused crash in some cases.
* [Fixed] Plugin validation should work without hick-ups.
* [Fixed] Plugin memory usage reduced -> Faster load time.
* [Fixed] Data request or write cancel works as expected.
* [Fixed] Save As … and Overwrite works as expected.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where program names from librarian was shown in the program dropdown menu when plug-in was launched.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Global MIDI channel was set to 16 when plug-in was launched.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where Performance program number was stuck in 0 when selecting performances from performance dropdown menu.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where bank selection was reset after clicking Overwrite.
* [Fixed] Resolved issue where wrong layer was shown in the plug-in GUI when clicking performance settings tab on / off.
* [Fixed] Bank names are now sorted Alphabetically up on folder scanning. Note that if bank name has capitals in it, they are threatened with higher priority.
* [Fixed] Various other issues.
If you find something is off with the plug-in, please drop us a line in the NL2xR forums (link above) and let us know what is going on.