[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We’re happy to let you all know, that we have decided to take our JP-80×0 Editor plugin to another level!
We have loads of new features for version 2 to hand over, so here is a short list of what to expect:
– Velocity sensitivity controls for both, upper & lower layer knobs.
– Control Assign sensitivity controls for both, upper & lower layer knobs.
– Remote midi channel can be set
– Performance midi channel can be set
– Patch names for both upper & lower layer are now available to view and edit.
– Performance / patch data librarian window, to send, receive and store your own patches. You can also scroll thru the single patch files in librarian and choose to load them on upper or lower layer. You can also drag content between the two lists and then save your file over the old one, or create a new favorites bank.
– Initialized patch and performance banks to start creating your own favorite patches / performances.
– Send (store) entire bank to hardware
– Request entire bank from hardware
Here is a link to check out the photos of the new features.
In a meanwhile, you can purchase our version 1.1.8 here. version 2.0 update will be free for existing users!
Release scheduled between March / April 2014[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjI4NDAlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI0NzMlMjIlMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGdVRmMnpHMDNTMTQlMjIlMjBmcmFtZWJvcmRlciUzRCUyMjAlMjIlMjBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4lM0UlM0MlMkZpZnJhbWUlM0U=[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row]