Waldorf bloX Update v1.0.4 is available right now.
Customers who purchased the plug-in can download the update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ page OR from the product page -> downloads tab after login.
If for some reason the product is not listed / available, please contact us.
Here is what we have done:
v1.0.4 – 10.09.2018
- [New] If user holds down Left Shift button while adjusting MULTI parameters, parameters will be sent out after shift button is released. This is made since Blofeld does not have multi parameters mapped in NRPN, SysEx or CC. Every time Multi parameters are adjusted, the whole multi must be sent to hardware, including parts data. Now if user holds down shift while setting parts 5-16 muted, multi data and data from parts 1-4 will be sent to hardware AFTER shift is released. (tested and working on MAC so far).
- [Fixed] Adjusted program change commands to work more reliably.
- [Fixed] When changing program with + / – buttons on different part than what was selected, selected part data was returned from hardware.
- [Fixed] If program change was disabled on hardware, program changes were enabled via other sources. This has been changed so that if program change for current part is disabled, any program change commands from any source will be ignored.
- [TIP] if you change programs with + / – buttons found in the mini mixer, program changes will be sent to hardware accordingly, starting from 0. Position in the Patch Librarian does NOT matter, unless “LIBRARY CONTROL ON PROG CHANGE” is active. This is because: we do not know the hardware bank content so it is pointless to follow on librarian view and show different patch names on the mini mixer and different names on the librarian view.
We are working to upload the new tutorial videos for all our products. In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, open the chat or leave us a email at contact page.
As usual, if you find anything suspicious, open a new thread in the bugs section at Waldorf bloX AudioUnit / VST Editor & Librarian support area.
p.s. sale is running out in few days!
Waldorf bloX AudioUnit & VST Editor / Librarian plug-in
Good news to all of our Waldorf microQxR Editor fans! We have updated the plug-in to version 1.0.0 which means: Blofeld import is here!
You can now drag and drop blofeld sound banks to /User/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Waldorf microQxR Editor/Patches folder and use presets designed in Blofeld with microQ! Yes!
Also we did some other work beyond that:
Version 1.0.0 / 2018-01-29
- Librarian can now handle Patch files which contains multiple patches. Original Bank will be moved to /User/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Waldorf microQxR Editor/Converted Banks/ after the conversion is done.
Note that if bank contains Multi Files as well, they can be viewed only when Librarian is in Multi File Mode.
- Plug-in can now read Blofeld Patch files. User can now drag’n’drop any Blofeld patch banks to /User/Documents/Mystery Islands Music/Waldorf microQxR Editor/Patches/ folder and they will be converted to microQxR format & original file will be moved to folder mentioned above.
Note that patches created with Blofeld will not sound the same with microQ as there are different waveforms and modulation capabilities in Blofeld vs microQ.
- Fixed issues where Requesting full bank of Single / Multi files did not work as expected.
- Fixed issue where Filter, Amp, Env 3 and Env 4 did not send / receive their data properly when values were changed.
- Included all the FX parameters to show values on the plug-in display, like they are shown in the hardware.
- Filter Link added. Now if LINK is toggled on, Filter knobs will move dynamically, like they do in the hardware.
- Phoenix Skin has deeper RED colour now.
- Overall adjustments to colour schemes.
- Fixed typo in Bybass → Bypass on all Effects and Filters.
- Amp Mod Source and many other parameters now display the value changes in the plug-in LCD.
- Filter 2 menu and knob positions migrated from Filter 1 to make sound designers life better ;)
Update is available right NOW at https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/
If you would like to follow our work and keep an eye on the change logs, you can view it here.
Thanks to everyone for your inputs towards this release. We really appreciate it :)
If you find issues with this version, please leave a support request / bug report here.
Roland JP-80×0 update, Waldorf qXr update, Waldorf bloX beta RC1 & pre-order will be available this week. We will extend the pre-order time for bloX once we are ready to publish it.
Celebrating the summer of 2017, we have launched a summer sale deal for everyone. During this July and mid August, all our products can be purchased with a -33% discount!
Simply redeem the coupon during checkout or in cart page to see your order total. Continue reading Summer Sale 2017 + Little Updates