We are pleased to release the Clavia NL2xR update version 1.1.0 tonight. This release fixes several issues. Change log is updated accordingly but here it is for a read:
– [New] Plugin up/down patch buttons now follow the plugin UI display program number
value. Ie: If slot A has program 0.10 chosen by up key, and you move to slot B where program number is 3.41, up / down buttons know the current program and will continue from there.
– [Fixed] After performance / patch was received by hardware program change, some controls were grayed out.
– [Fixed] Librarian did not save the renamed performances properly.
– [Fixed] In some cases, when patches were copy / pasted or drag’n’dropped to the left list,
these patches were ”initialized” after initializing a different slot from the bank.
– [Fixed] When choosing MIDI in/out from the plugin UI, the plugin display said ”choose
MIDI I/O first”.
– [Fixed] In performance mode, some times the performances were not changed from the
plugin UI display accordingly.
– [Addon] Improved some instructions in the main manual regarding to Discard button
found in Librarian.
And like always, the update is free to our existing customers. Head down to “My-Account” page, click “My Orders & Licenses” tab and “View order” to download the new version. For those who tried the demo earlier and had issues with it, head down to the product page and re-try it :-)