After long hours watching, studying and hating the Korg MS2000 mega-sysex-chunk (37 000+ bytes) we are pleased to tell that it is finally resolved. Although it took some time, I still learned to love the MS2000 sound even further while working on with this. I will be making a soundset for the MS2000 which will be included in future version of the plugin.
Now you can request entire memory from Korg MS2000 / MS2000R to our librarian and hit save to put it into your HDD!
We updated graphics, functions and memory handling functions with this release. Here is the full list:
- [Update] Updated graphics for various knobs, switches and layers.
- [Update] Improved patch list refreshing after discarding or saving patch data.
- [Update] Changed sysex knobs and switches to NRPN format to prevent peaks in processor usage.
- [Fixed] Decreased memory load by 1000%.
- [New] Added settings tab and it’s controls.
- [New] Added menus for MIDI1 and MIDI2 controllers in settings page.
- [New] Added velocity curve menu in settings page.
- [New] Added function that sends global data to hardware when leaving settings page.
- [New] Added Tempo lock switch to prevent tempo change up on preset change.
- [New] Added vibrato int knob in main window.
- [New] Added bend range menu in main window.
- [New] Added timbre transpose knob in main window.
- [New] Added timbre tuning knob in main window.
- [New] When in edit mode, knobs send SysEx commands from hardware to UI and now changes values correspondingly in software UI.
- [New] Timbre 1 and timbre 2 MIDI channel lock switches added to prevent midi channel changes up on preset load.
- [New] Load to timbre 1 and load to timbre 2 / load from timbre 1 and load from timbre 2 switches added to librarian page so we can choose which timbre data we send from librarian files to hardware timbres of users choice.
- [New] Patches can be changed via arrow keys in librarian window while the mouse is over the banks patch names.
- [New] Storing patch data to HDD is now possible.
- [New] Reading Korg MS2000 format data added as well as our own bank data.
- [New] Added save button in librarian to overwrite currently edited bank.
- [New] Librarian can now receive and map all patch data from hardware to corresponding patch slots.
- [Coming soon] Ability to write MS2000 memory with patch data chunk from library.
- [Coming soon] Ability to write current patch from plugin UI to librarian.
- [Coming soon] User manual.
- Known issue: Digital Performer hangs while hitting “save as…” on librarian. Workaround: Create copy of your bank you wish to edit with unique name, do the edits and hit save after editing file in librarian is done.
Download the updater, either 32 or 64 bit version from your account today! :-)