Summer is almost gone and we are behind our schedule due to computer breakdown and server re-work. Luckily we have some great news for Novation Nova (1st generation) and Novation Supernova (1st generation) owners: Novation SNX Update v0.9.8 is available right now.
Customers who purchased the plug-in can download the update from https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/downloads/ page OR from the product page -> downloads tab after login.
If for some reason the product is not listed / available, please contact us.
Here is what we have done:
v0.9.8 – 06.09.2018
- [New] Program and Bank change messages implemented and working as expected.
- [New] Librarian supports Performance files across all Nova and Supernova models.
- [New] Librarian supports Patch files across all Nova and Supernova models.
- [New] Implemented Program Write to Bank A -> Bank B and Bank C (Supernova) -> Bank D (Supernova).
- [New] Implemented Program Requests from Bank A to Bank B and from Bank C (Supernova) to Bank D (Supernova).
- [New] Request single part to plug-in GUI via librarian menu.
- [New] Requesting Performance data from Bank A (Nova) and Bank B (Supernova) to librarian implemented.
- [New] User is now able to request data from hardware and write requested data to HDD.
- [New] Nova 1, Nova 2, Supernova 1 and Supernova 2 banks fully supported.
- [Fixed] Renamed nvx file extension from Bank Edit menu to snx.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where plug-in displayed data processing values up to 128%.
- [Fixed] Bank request slots increased from A-B to A-D and added SN marking for Supernova compatible request slots.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue with Arp Fill-In and Note Ordering not working properly when adjusting values from Hardware.
- [Fixed] Resolved issue with Arp Bank value not working properly.
- [Fixed] Parts 7 & 8 were not initialized properly and caused malfunction of several parameters.
- [Fixed] In some cases, MIDI leds did not work the way they were supposed to.
- [Fixed] In some cases, when button was clicked in hardware it did not reflect corresponding value on the software.
- [Fixed] Supernova models were not able to establish clean connection with the plug-in.
- [Fixed] In some cases, plug-in were stuck on processing data mode even though the process was complete.
- [Fixed] Plug-in initialization flag now works as expected. This resulted plug-in display showing NULL values for all controls.
- [Fixed] Sometimes plug-in did not react to Local Control switch and might caused some unwanted midi messages going back and forth.
- [Fixed] Detecting MSB/LSB knobs, buttons and menus made easier.
We are aware of one bug at the moment and that is: if you click the program – or program + buttons on the quick mixer, program change takes effect only on the selected part! We will fix this soon and have it updated when Randomizer is included.
We did add some topics on the forums about the install procedure for macOS and Windows users, so be sure to check them out if needed. We have a tutorial how to setup SNX for Studio One 4 in Windows and macOS, but these topics will be available early next week.
Still on the plate:
- Arp editor