[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Phew, it’s been hectic here in the office for the past months and we are finally coming to a closure for MS2KxR plugin development. Few more niggles on the way with the librarian functions, but it’s almost there :-)
While we were busy updating VirusHC past weeks, here is some feedback we received back regarding to our MS2KxR Plugin:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Total Recall does not work when you reopen your project.
- Virtual Patch Destinations were not display properly under certain circumstances.
- Tempo information is off if tempo is below 128BPM.
- Timbre 2 sound data is off especially on LFO parameters, Mod Seq and Virtual Patching.
- Timbre does not change in the plugin UI if Timbre selector is pressed on hardware.
- Certain parameters crash the plugin and DAW if knob moved from hardware.
- Certain parameters didn’t send their values from the plugin.
- License is not valid, plugin displays ‘reload license’.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]We are very happy to announce that all these reported issues are fixed and you can try the new version of the plugin beta today! Download plugin demo version here : https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/korg-ms2kxr-audiounit-vsti-librarian-editor-plug-in/ and if you have made an order, check your download links from “my-account” page.
For those who already purchased their license and you still have issues with the license key, please open a thread at our support forums and we will get back to you.
Until next time, bye! :-)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]